August BIG COURSE Sale at Craftsy


 Craftsy

I actually hoped to have some more sewing to show; however, instead, I shall have to post about a sale at Craftsy.  Which is fine!  I just finished up my Angela Walters class on FMQ, and it was such a great value for the money.  Seven segments, where Angela showed how to do a different pattern in each, along with variations.  Right when I started to try the methods, my Juki broke and went to the repairman.  Last word is that Juki is on its way home. 

I would like to take a bag-making class though, and so I think that would be my next choice.  Maybe quilt-as-you-go-patchwork-bags with Tara Rebman?

At any rate, I have so much sewing time right now, lol, at least the classes don't expire!

Happy Thursday to all of you, 
Debbie

( Fine print:  I am a Craftsy affiliate. 
Hurry, offer expires August 11, 2014 at 11:59 PM MT. Shop now and save!)

Comments

Popular Posts