Tiny Finishes

Life keeps on happening to me!  I went an entire week without more than a few moments at my machine.  With some stolen moments, I managed to get some in-the-hoop work done, and turned out some tiny little gifty bags.
 


I love these bags for several reasons.  As I use pieces of fabric, the leftovers keep on shrinking in size, and eventually are just small squares (or less!).  One bag takes only 4 squares that measure 4.5 inches each in size.  They are fully lined, and the contrasting zippers all come from zipit, on Etsy.  



Each bag measures 3.5 inches long by 2.75 inches wide.  Perfect for holding a USB drive, lipstick, possibly a pacifier  (note the blue bears!).  

A little bit of Tula
 

At any rate, these are just fun to make, provide instant gratification, and seem to be well received!

I am also reviving Shards, as a wall hanging.  I had to push it aside for a little, but kept thinking about it, and then got excited when the idea of matchstick quilting came to me.  I need to think that through a little more, but it is very appealing so far!


Not the best picture of poor Shards.  It will get better!

Linking up to Finish it up Friday!  And truly happy to be doing so!

Hugs,
Debbie

Comments

  1. Love the little pouches! They are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you! Life keeps pulling me away from my machine too! Love these little pouches you've made - they are the perfect gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pouches are too sweet. And your wallhanging! It's going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there a pattern for those pouches? They are so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are cute little pouches, i'm excited to see how shards turns out--I love how it looks so far!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message! I will most certainly answer you!

Popular Posts